Or any other feed reader of your choice – Google, Yahoo, Thunderbird, Netvibes, FeedDemon, Krawler[x] and even web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, etc.
Really Simple Syndication (RSS) is a way for content publishers to make news, blogs, and other content available to subscribers.
Using the Global RSS Feed provided in Deskera, you can get notified of updates across all your projects.
Individual RSS Feeds are also provided for:
- Individual Project Updates
- To-Do List Updates for each project
- Event Updates for each project and
- Individual Calendar feeds as well
- Get updated information on your projects within Microsoft Outlook itself.
- Set reminders for your upcoming tasks in Microsoft Outlook
- Stay informed of events and tasks even while you browse the web. All major web browsers including Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Opera have inbuilt RSS readers.
- Get all project updates on your mobile via RSS. Mobile browsers including Blackberry, Nokia S60, Opera Mini, Safari support RSS as well. Stay informed on the move!
- Project Members can choose to subscribe to activities most relevant to them
- Reliable delivery of updates to your global teams – without having to worry about ISPs or spam filters.