Basecamp is one of the most popular light-weight project management tools, and with good reason. But many enterprise users are looking for more powerful project planning and collaboration tools.
As a result, we’ve seen plenty of users who’ve migrated from Microsoft Project and Basecamp to Deskera, looking for a complete solution that meets both their needs of project planning and collaboration.
Deskera already supports import and export of project plans from Microsoft Project. Looking at the sheer number of Basecamp users who wish to migrate to Deskera, we thought it was time to roll out an ‘Import from Basecamp’ feature.
We wish we could bring in your documents as well, but sadly, Basecamp does not support this. As of now, Basecamp does not support importing of project information from any other tool either.
For more details on ‘How to import projects from Basecamp’ you can head over to our support forum. We look forward to hearing your thoughts on this.
- Import existing plans from Microsoft Project
- Sync Deskera calendars to Microsoft Outlook and others using iCal
- Export Deskera project plans to Microsoft Project
- Export plans and reports to .pdf and .csv files
- Embed project plans anywhere on the web
- Import/Export your existing contacts from Microsoft Outlook and via .csv files
- E-mail Notifications for tasks and to-dos
- RSS feeds for project updates
Ready to migrate from Basecamp? Sign Up to manage your projects the way you really want to.
P.S. Also, let us know if there’s any other tool you wish to migrate project data from. We’ll do it.