The HR team forms the core of an organization. In addition to recruitment and payroll processing, the department helps to develop a company’s strategy, culture, and handle employee-centered activities. They play a crucial role in boosting your workforce, thus enhancing workplace productivity.
However, the HR department is overburdened with manual tasks such as paper work, leave management, attendance management, adhering to compliances, maintaining data, and so on. Hence, they are unable to carry out other essential activities.
“HR administrators can spend up to 2-3 hours daily on the tedious process of maintaining the attendance register, where a single error can cause a discrepancy in payroll, and the entire process would have to be repeated” said an HR personnel of an e-commerce company.
Research shows that office goers in Singapore are the least productive among the 11 countries polled. The study further reveals that Singapore workers spend only 60% of their time on main work duties. Whereas, the average hours worked by every employee was 45.1 hours per week in 2017.
Therefore, if you want to increase your workforce productivity, you have to ensure the productivity of your HR team. This is possible only by including automation into their day-to-day tasks. A lot of administrative HR procedures can be automated and streamlined with tech tools like HRMS. This robust automated software can allow the team to devote time and resources to more strategic initiatives to improve workplace productivity and employee morale.
Deskera HRMS – how it can help the HR department
Deskera HRMS is a comprehensive and intuitive tool for facilitating the management of HR responsibilities. The software is specially designed to empower the HR department and improve their competence. A powerful core database and extensive features list makes the software user-friendly, accurate, and more efficient. Deskera HRMS stands approved by the Singapore CPF and IRAS board.
Some of the features of Deskera HRMS software are as follows:
- Payroll management and automation– Deskera HRMS addresses the entire spectrum of enterprise payroll requirements. The tool automates the payroll process. Thereby, ensuring accurate, faster and more efficient payroll processing with relative configuration. Quick preparation of payroll and better time management helps businesses to enhance their productivity.
- Streamlining of recruitment management– The software allows you to enhance your recruitment process by making it simple, transparent, intuitive and interactive. Thus, optimizing the entire hiring process.
- Performance appraisal– You can continue to keep your best people working for you. Deskera HRMS helps you to align your workforce with organizational goals. You can track relevant milestones or key employee performance indicators throughout the year. This automated tool improves employee welfare and satisfaction.
- Timesheet management– The timesheet management module helps you spend your time working and not tracking, thus increasing your workforce productivity. Deskera tool monitors and generates timesheets for each employee, tracking regular working hours, as well as overtime and time-off payments.
- Personnel administration– This module provides an integrated and centralized employee database. It helps the HR department in managing employee details and keep track of all employee activities.
- Employee self-service– Deskera HRMS provides a host of personalized services via employee dashboards. Employees can view information about themselves and manage their daily tasks from a single and secure web-based platform.
- Statutory compliance– Deskera HRMS consists of a tax management application that allows employees to stay up-to-date with their tax reconciliation and formalities. This ensures that they do not default on their tax submission. The system automates CPF calculation, IRAS calculation, and e-submission files.
Additionally, Deskera HRMS Cloud umbrellas an intensive line of features such as Deskera eLeave, Deskera eClaims, and Deskera eTraining.
This best-in-class HRMS Cloud functionality enables you to architect the foundation of efficient HR processes. It allows the HR team to do away with the manual and lengthy tasks to contribute towards the company’s growth story. An empowered HR department can stay engaged with employees to increase productivity and performance, allowing you to lower your cost of ownership.