We are pleased to announce the latest release of Deskera Project Management. The new release contains enhancements on Critical Path Analysis using PERT among other enhancements which would make your project management better, easier and faster.
Highlights of the new Deskera PM Release:
Critical Path Analysis & PERT-
- Critical Path can be determined using PERT technique
- The Critical Path could be displayed on the GANTT chart now. Critical tasks are highlighted in red while the green lines show the free time between tasks
- Default duration differences could be configured at Company, Project or Task level for use in PERT
- The percentage probability of project completion could be calculated based on PERT analysis
- Overall project completion time can be calculated using PERT
- Multiple documents could be selected for download and they would be downloaded as a zip file
- If no documents are selected for download, a pop-up would be displayed providing the user the choice to download all documents at once
- “Work-week” details would not be imported while importing .mpp and .mpx files
- Support has been included for importing MS Project 2010 .mpp files
- Any URLs in the calendar event descriptions now displayed in the Agenda View
- Company level custom columns of the following types can be created now: Text Field, Number Field, Text Area, Date Field, Check box, Combo
- As many as ten custom columns of each type could be created for a company
In addition, 10+ bugs which were reported since last release were fixed.
Please let us know your thoughts on the latest release. To know more about us, please visit Deskera.