Deskera HRMS – May Release
The May release of Deskera HRMS brings additional functionality to an already accomplished application, making it better, easier and faster to use.
Here are some of the features from the new release:
- A new dashboard widget for “Alerts” added to ensure you do not miss out on any important activity
- More prominent duplicate alerts for sub-fields in Master Configuration
- In Payroll, if a new template with the same name is added, it automatically replaces the older template
- Improved management of competencies – intuitive functionality to delete questions
- The system now prompts if the “Basic” salary component is not added
- Built-in check to ensure Appraisal Cycle names are not repeated to avoid confusion
In addition to the above, we have fixed a few bugs which were noticed in the last few weeks.
To get to know more about Deskera HRMS please visit http://www.deskera.com/hrms