Deskera CRM – Contact Management
We have come a long way from the time when a Rolodex was considered the “last word” in contact management! Fortunately – we have software tools available to manage contacts now. Imagine managing all your contacts from the phone-book, Google, Facebook, Yahoo etc with a Rolodex!
A Contact Management tool should allow you to capture, monitor, store and track all critical information on your key stakeholders i.e. customers, prospects and partners. Furthermore, it should enable you to maintain up–to–date data on all activities happening for each of your contact, keep you updated on each of your account via real-time alerts and notifications, and give you a quick overview of all your contacts through customized reports and views.
In a nutshell, a Contact Management tool should enable you to segment available customer data and gain knowledge about your customers so that you can deliver the right value proposition to them.
Deskera CRM has an integrated Contact Management application. You may add new contact directly, or get them from existing leads or accounts. Moreover, campaign managers can access the data from the contacts directly to add them to target lists, due to integration with the Campaign Management module.
Key features of Deskera CRM – Contact Management are —
- Efficiently record and track complete contact details including lead source and account name.
- Click and Type functionality allows you to select, edit, add in three clicks or less
- Import contacts easily in convenient file formats from MS Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo, MSN and more
- Define contact activities – Tasks, Events and more – for accurately carrying out sales process and get regular updates
- Add/Update documents for each contact and maintain a central repository of documents for all your contacts
- Export your Contact list in multiple file formats like .pdf, .csv and more
- Integration with all Deskera CRM modules